Rules and Registering Your ATV

You must register your rig as an OHRV with the state NH Fish and Game Department and display a current OHRV decal. You can get more information at Find a list of locations where you can register your machine at Registrations expire each year on June 30.

WMATVStreet4059You have to be at least 18 years of age and hold a current drivers license or be 12 years of age or greater and have proof that you have completed a New Hampshire approved OHRV course.

May 23 is the scheduled opening day depending weather. Closing dates vary. For further information on trail statuses please click here!  Or contact or one of the 11 local clubs.

A great place for an overview of rules and regulations can be found at the New Hampshire State Parks website: